How many Ford Bronco Packages are there?
The Bronco will have seven different trims to choose from. Within those trims, there are also five Ford Bronco packages available options. The frame you choose will determine which package is available to you.
Packages Designs are as follows:
- Standard: you get LED headlights, black door handles, mirror caps, fender flares, fender tie-down hooks, manual air-conditioning, and push-button start.
- Mid: you get ambient footwell lighting, an automatically dimming rearview mirror, dual-zone temperature control, heated front seats, a Reverse Sensing System, and a whole host of driver assistance features.
- Get hardware from the Mid package, a 12-inch center touchscreen, a 360-degree camera, a Forward Sensing System, and wing mirror LED approach lights and spotlight.
- Lux: building off of High package features, you get adaptive cruise control, a Bang & Olufsen 10-speaker sound system plus subwoofer, Evasive Steering Assist, a heated steering wheel, a universal garage-door opener, two extra front row charging ports, a voice-activated touchscreen navigation system, and a wireless charging pad.
- Sasquatch: you get 17-inch black-painted aluminum wheels, 35-inch mud-terrain tires, electronic-locking front and rear axles, high-clearance suspension, fancy shock absorbers, and high-clearance fender flares.
- The Ford Bronco will have seven different trims to choose from. There are also five available package options, and the trim you select will determine which package is available to you.
- The Bronco Sport is the small SUV member of the Bronco lineup, and it’s not as off-road-dedicated as the other Broncos. A Sport, the one for folks who might want a more “normal” SUV, not something as hardcore as the others.